Banana Coconut Cake
From the iconic brand MAGGI comes Maggi Coconut Milk Powder made with world known best Sri Lankan coconuts. It is a 100% natural coconut milk designed to enhance the cooking process, through convenience & versatility. A perfect product to use as a base.
- Type: Main course
- Product: MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder
- MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder
- Castor Sugar
- Mashed Banana
- Chopped Walnuts
- Self-raising Flour (sifted)
- Orange Juice
- Cream Cheese (softened)
- Icing Sugar (sifted)
- 1. Beat butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
- 2. Gradually beat in the eggs (one at a time).
- 3. Stir in banana and walnuts.
- 4. Fold in flour, MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder and cinnamon alternately with orange juice.
- 5. Spoon mixture into a greased and lined 25cm round cake pan and bake in oven at 180 C for 1 to 1 ¼ hours.
- 6. Whilst the cake is cooling, beat the cream cheese, butter and honey together until smooth.
- 7. Gradually beat in icing sugar.
- 8. When the cake has cooled, spread the frosting on the top.