Serving - 8
Dulce De Leche
- Type: Dessert
- Product: NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 400 g tin of NESTLÉ MILKMAID Condensed Milk
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- 2. Remove the label (if any) from your can of NESTLÉ MILKMAID Condensed Milk.
- 3. Gently lower the NESTLÉ MILKMAID Condensed Milk can into the water using a slotted spoon.
- 4. Make sure it's on its side so it can roll around in the water, dispersing any water pressure.
- 5. Simmer for 1.3 to 1.5 hours for a runnier texture for drizzling or baking. Two hours gives you a firmer custard-like texture for spreading or eating on its own.
- 6. Keep adding water to the pot as water evaporates.
- 7. Using a slotted spoon, gently and carefully remove the can from the water. Do not open the can while it is hot.
- 8. Cool the can before opening. Store in an air-tight container for future use.