Farfalle with Spiced tomato Salsa
Serving - 8
From the iconic brand MAGGI comes Maggi Snack Dressing made with real tomatoes and flavored with onions, a perfect combination for a great salsa sauce with just the right touch of sweetness.
- Type: Main course
- Product: MAGGI Snack Dressing
- Maggi Snack Dressing
- Olive oil
- Tomatoes, puréed
- Onion, chopped
- Garlic, minced
- Dry whole red chili, crushed
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1\2 cup
- 4 tbsp
- 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp
- 2 tbsp
- To taste
- 1. Cook farfalle in excess water with 1 tsp salt. Drain water and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil.
- 2. Heat remaining olive oil in karahi. Add onion, garlic & chili bits and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- 3. Add puréed tomatoes and Maggi Snack dressing sauce and cook for 8-10 minutes
- 4. Add chopped coriander leaves, cook for a minute and remove from fire.
- 5. Add cooked pasta to the sauce, season with salt, allow to soak for 2 minutes and serve hot