MAGGI Base Gravies offer a premium, reliable and convenient solution to chefs by saving time and energy consumed in peeling, chopping, grinding and pre-cooking without compromising on authentic aroma, colour, taste and texture of scratch made gravies. The
- Type: Main course
- Product: MAGGI Brown Base Gravy
- Beaten curd
- Maggi Brown Base Gravy
- Mutton pieces
- Coriander powder
- Slit green chilies
- Red chili powder
- 50 ml
- 200 gm
- 10 gm
- 250 gm
- To Taste
- 1 gm
- 1. Heat ghee in a handi and add green chilies, coriander powder and red chili powder along with beaten curd and cook well.
- 2. Add mutton and cook for 10 minutes
- 3. Add Maggi Brown Base Gravy and bring it to boil
- 4. Reduce heat, cover and cook till mutton is tender.
- 5. Check the seasoning and cook for 2 minutes.
- 6. Garnish with sliced almond flakes dipped in Saffron water.