Kadhai Palak Paneer Cannellloni by Chef Suman Sharma
MAGGI Kadhai Base Masala offer a premium, reliable and convenient solution to chefs by saving time and energy consumed in peeling, chopping, grinding and pre-cooking without compromising on authentic aroma, taste and texture of scratch made masala.
- Type: Main course
- Product: MAGGI Kadhai Base Masala
- Kadhai Gravy(Nestle)
- Mozzerella Cheese
- Pasta Sheet
- Coriander leaves
- 150 gm
- 80 gm
- To Taste
- 150 gm
- 30 gm
- 3 pcs
- A few
- 5 gm
- 1. Blanch the spinach leaves. Squeeze dry and chop it up roughly. Saute' it in little butter and add kadhai gravy in the pan cooking spinach.
- 2. Add kadhai gravy in it and cook till the spinach is done( reserve some gravy for topping). Add paneer cubed small and finish with coriander leaves.
- 3. Blanch the pasta sheets and stuff n roll these with kadhai palak paneer in tube shape.
- 4.Arrange on the plate. Top with kadhai gravy and cheese. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- 5. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaf.