Red Jubilee – A Watermelon & Lemon Iced Tea
There’s no better way to enjoy summer than with a refreshing Watermelon & Lemon Iced Tea. This Watermelon & Lemon Iced Tea recipe combines tea and summer fruits in the most beautiful way possible.
- Type: Beverages
- Product: Frio
- 200 ml Nestea Iced Tea Lemon from Frio (Cold Beverage Solution from Nestlé)
- 10 ml Monin Watermelon Syrup
- 2-3 Ice Cubes
- To Garnish (Optional): 1 slice of watermelon or Small cubes of watermelon
- 1. Dispense 200 ml Nestea Iced Tea Lemon (from Frio) in a glass.
If you don’t have Frio, you can make this on your own with our NESTEA Iced Tea Premix (Lemon). Refer instructions on the pack.
- 2. Add 10 ml Monin Watermelon Syrup to the glass.
- 3. Top up with 2-3 ice cubes.
- 4. Stir for a couple of seconds and serve chilled.
- 5. To add some extra punch, add small watermelon cubes in the glass or garnish with a piece of watermelon on the glass rim.