Cool down with a glass of chilled Cookie Frappe. Here’s a simple Cookie Frappe recipe and a list of ingredients to help you make this ‘cookilicious’ drink.
- Type: Beverages
- Product: Frio
- 200 ml Café Frappe from Frio (Cold Beverage Solution from Nescafé)
- 10 ml Monin Chocolate Cookie Syrup
- 2-3 Ice Cubes
- To Garnish (Optional): Chocolate cookie bits, Cocoa powder
- 1. Dispense 200 ml of Café Frappe (from Frio) in a glass.
If you don’t have Frio, you can make this on your own with our Cold Coffee Premix – Nescafé Ice. Refer instructions on the pack.
- 2. Add 10 ml of Monin Chocolate Cookie Syrup to the glass.
- 3. Top up with 2-3 ice cubes.
- 4. Stir for a couple of seconds and serve chilled.
- 5. To add some extra punch, garnish with chocolate cookie bits and cocoa powder.