This simple Irish Frappe recipe is the perfect drink for summer. Check out the list of ingredients needed for the perfect Irish Frappe and follow the recipe to enjoy a drink like no other!
- Type: Beverages
- Product: Frio
- 200 ml Café Frappe from Frio (Cold Beverage Solution from Nescafe)
- 10 ml Monin Irish Syrup
- 2-3 Ice Cubes
- To Garnish (Optional): Whipped cream, Coffee powder
- 1. Dispense 200 ml of Café Frappe (from Frio) in a glass.
If you don’t have Frio, you can make this on your own with our Cold Coffee Premix – Nescafé Ice. Refer instructions on the pack.
- 2. Add 10 ml of Monin Irish Syrup to the glass.
- 3. Top up with 2-3 ice cubes.
- 4. Stir for a few seconds and serve chilled.
- 5. To add an extra punch, garnish with whipped cream and coffee powder.