Authentic Thai Green Curry
Make your customers take a trip to Thailand with this authentic thai green curry that has got a smooth and creamy texture, and deliciously exotic flavors from the lemongrass, galangal, kaffir lime and green chillies, and is made easily with Maggi Thai curry paste and coconut milk powder.
- Refined oil15 g
- Chopped garlic10 g
- Chopped ginger15 g
- Lemongrass3 g
- Thai green curry paste25 g
- Spinach puree15 g
- Vegetable stock50 ml
- MAGGI® Coconut milk powder + Water125 g (coconut powder) + 250 ml (Water)
- Light soy sauce4 ml
- Sugar2 g
- Basil leaves1 g
- Lemon juice3 ml
- Aromat powder2 g
- Saltas per taste
- Chopped French beans (1 and half inch strips)15 g
- Chopped carrot (1 and half inch dice)15 g
- Chopped eggplant (1 and half inch dice)15 g
- Chopped baby corn (1 and half inch dice)15 g
- Broccoli (1 and half inch dice)15 g
- Yellow & Red bell peppers(1 and half inch dice)15 g
- Zucchini (1 and half inch dice)15 g
- Suggestion: You can add meat/seafood of your choice for a non - vegetarian version of the dish
Prepare Authentic Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Step 1
Heat the oil in a wok.
- Step 2
Saute garlic, ginger, lemongrass for 1 minute.
- Step 3
Add the Thai green curry paste and saute well.
- Step 4
Then add soy sauce, aromat powder & seasoning salt along with sugar.
- Step 5
Cook for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Step 6
Add some stock & boil it for 2 minutes.
- Step 7
Add all vegetables into the curry & spinach puree and cook for about 7 minutes until it is 60 % done.
- Step 8
Add MAGGI® Professional coconut milk powder & cook it well till it gets the desired consistency.
- Step 9
Add lemon juice & fresh hand tossed basil leaves.
Garnish it with fried basil & serve hot with steamed jasmine rice or noodles on the side.
*The recipes have been designed with the help of our products to retain the flavour, texture, appearance for the time of delivery (30 – 40 mins from being made to end consumer delivery). Please note that any change in ingredient (type/quantity), method of preparation and the type of packaging used will have an impact on the delivery friendliness of the recipes.